Huntington Prep’s Post Graduate is for domestic and international student athletes whom have finished high school and need more time and/or skill development to enhance their chances of receiving the offer they want.
Since our inception, we have a proven track record of recruiting top talent from around the world and have developed relationships with every major school in the NCAA Divisions 1 through 3, NAIA and JUCO. We will put you in the right position to succeed with top level training and coaching.
The Huntington Prep program fees for Postgraduate Program is determined by domestic/international status and includes the following:
- Tutoring Services
- SAT/ACT Practice
- College and NCAA Eligibility Planning
- Room and Board
- Unlimited meals
- WIFI/Computer Access
- Laundry Accessibility
- Family Atmosphere
- Parental Supervision
Athletic Team Activities
- All travel expenses for trips including food and hotel
- Transportation to basketball practice and games
- Practice Facility Fees
- Travel attire (shoes, sweat suits, etc.)
- Personal Training (Strength and Conditioning, Nutrition & Skill Development)
- Insurance coverage for treatment and rehabilitation of basketball related injuries
Fill out our free Admission Application below.
The admission application deadline is July 3rd, 2017, however we accept early applicants and strongly suggest you contact us sooner than later, as spots are limited. Once your application is submitted, we will contact you within 2-3 business days to give more information about the program, including fees and deadlines.